one day where we will live

one day where we will live

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Nice questions

Is it too hard to expect the important people in your life to just be NICE? Is this too high of an expectation to put onto other people? What is wrong with wanting to surround yourself with kind words, cheerfulness and a calm, happy demeanor about 90% of the time?

I can be this way myself no problem. I am a sunny, happy person. But when there are other people in my world who do not behave in this way, no matter how much of an example is set for them, then what is the solution?

Will my children be unable to learn the nice factor from me if it is always countered by negative, angry vibes from the other people they love? Or is it good for children to see both sides of life; the nice and the not as nice, so they can know which way is the better way to be?

Do I accept the less than sunny dispositions of the others or do I take my babies and walk away from that?

I just do not know. And I have asked myself this question for a very long time now.

A choice is looming. It has to be.