one day where we will live

one day where we will live

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Moving from myspace

I first began blogging over at myspace. It was a fun place to hang out and begin airing my thoughts, sharing my pics and checking out all the new music and array of fansites. But then along came facebook and my time at myspace started to fade. There is no place really to blog on facebook and I also am not the most comfortable with every old friend out there knowing my personal thoughts and feelings, along with whatever intimate details of my life that I care to share.

However, I still like the forum of a blog and I like to have a place to emote and share my feelings, anonymously or otherwise. But besides being sent off to the anonymous realms of cyber-space, I just may be a little choosy as to who I share them with.

No comments: